Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Dog is Loose!!!

I'm the Watchdog and I'm on the prowl for all your dirty little secrets. I'm the dog rooting through your trash. I will expose you!

This is my letter of warning to all of you who are abusing your position and power to prey upon the public. You are being watched and you will be exposed. The power of the camera and the truth of my conviction will be your downfall.

The people of the CNMI have had enough of your abuses and we say, " No more!"

You have been warned!

2 comments:

  1. Stan, the man, Santa, Che..is that who you think you are.... get a haircut man and shave the nasty bush off and cut your "betel-blade"... you are a highly paid legislator so please try hard to look like one.... Nasty..
    The Phoenix

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dog... did you know the best way and the most guaranteed way to check out of Saipan??? Injure your head.... no-way out of that one... death warrant for sure according my sources close to the bone... who would be you daddy then??? DPH?? hahahaha think again..... why don't you dig around for that bone and I think you will be amazed at what you dig up... wear head-gear though....

    ReplyDelete